Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR
Information for the processing of personal data collected from the data subject
In compliance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 European Regulation for the protection of personal data, we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided.
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites of the owner’s domain, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third-party websites.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 European Regulation for the protection of personal data and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies and the provisions of the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal data that can be processed: «personal data»: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («interested»); the identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social (C26, C27, C30 Reg. UE 2016/679).
- Subjects of the processing
- Purpose and lawfulness of the processing
- Recipients or categories of data recipients
- Data transfer to a third country and/or an international organization
- Retention period or criteria
- The place of treatment
- Nature of conferment and refusal
- Rights of interested parties
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, is W.M.T. – Water and Mechanical Technology s.r.l., V.A.T. 03671760159, with registered office at 39, Alberto Nota – 20126 Milan MI Italy and operational headquarters in 33, Giacomo Brodolini – 20032 Cormano MI Italy, www.wmt.it, in the person of its legal representative.
The personal data provided will be processed in accordance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to article 6 of EU Regulation 2016/679 for the following purposes:
A) Management of inherent data processing (Article 6 letter a)):
subject to your consent and up to your opposition, your data will be processed for direct marketing, for promotional purposes, for commercial communication and marketing in general, including by registering with the W.M.T. – Water and Mechanical Technology s.r.l. for the purpose of sending newsletters, informative / commercial / promotional advertising products / services / events of W.M.T. – Water and Mechanical Technology s.r.l. and other Group companies.
B) Management of inherent data processing (Article 6 letter b)):
- browsing on this website;
- Form of sending / requesting: the personal data provided by the user during the compilation of the contact and / or customer assistance forms, will be processed for purposes related to the request for information submitted;
- Subscription to the Newsletter: the personal data provided by the user when registering for the newsletter will be processed for purposes related to the request for information submitted;
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, of law and administrative-accounting purpose. For the purposes of the application of the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing carried out for administrative and accounting purposes is that connected with the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, the internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities pursue these aims.
The data will be entered in the company CRM. The Data Controller uses systems to send newsletters and promotional communications with reports to compare and possibly improve the results of communications. Thanks to the reports, the Data Controller will know, for example: the number of readers, openings, unique “clickers” and clicks; the devices and operating systems used to read the communication; the detail on the activity of the single users; the detail of the emails sent, emails delivered or not, of those forwarded. All these data are used for the purpose of comparing, and possibly improving, the results of communications.
For more information on the cookies used by this website, see the Cookies Policy.
The personal data provided may be communicated to recipients, appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, which will process the data as managers and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the owner and manager, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. Specifically, the data may be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Group companies connected or controlled by W.M.T. – Water and Mechanical Technology s.r.l.;
- Subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks of W.M.T. – Water and Mechanical Technology, including e-mail;
- Studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- Competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
- Subjects belonging to the distribution network;
- Service and logistics company that supports the sales office.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The list of designated Data Processors is constantly updated and available at the W.M.T. – Water and Mechanical Technology s.r.l.
The personal data provided may be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 42 and ss. of the legislative decree 196/03 as well as of the article 44 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to comply with the purposes related to the transfer itself. Specifically, the data will be transferred:
- towards third parties who collaborate with the Data Controller for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations between the parties (article 43 letter b of legislative decree 196/03 and article 49 paragraph 1 letter b) and c) of the EU Regulation 2016/679;
- to third countries for which an adequacy assessment has taken place (article 44 point b) legislative decree 196/03 and article 45 of the EU Regulation 2016/679);
- towards third parties who are contractually bound to respect the principles in force (Data Transfer Agreement) (Article 44 letter a) legislative decree 196/03 and article 46 paragraph 2 letter c) of the EU Regulation 2016/679);
- to third countries or international organizations that have provided adequate guarantees and where the interested party has effective rights and effective remembrances (Article 46 of the EU Regulation 2016/679).
The interested party may obtain a copy of the conditions underlying the transfer by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing will be carried out in an automated and/or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The storage of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- browsing on this website (session);
- receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general via e-mail (The registration and the relative treatment are considered valid until the unsubscription by the user, possible through the link present in every email. If the frequency of sending is less, at least every six months will be sent to all users a verification message containing the “unsubscribe” link.);
- fulfillment of contractual obligations, of law and administrative-accounting purpose (maximum 10 years, except for the greater or lesser term established by law);
For any further information you can contact the Data Controller.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in dedicated areas on the site. The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point B) of this information document is necessary to improve the specific functions and use the services offered by the Data Controller. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service or use the services offered by the site. The provision of personal data and consent to the processing of the same for the purposes referred to in point A) of this information document is optional. Failing this, the Data Controller may not be able to send you information material, commercial or promotional communications and / or offers relating to activities / products / services offered, by registering in the newsletter / mailing list and / or e-mail.
You can assert your rights as expressed in the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, by writing to the address email@example.com.
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same, limitation of processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling) as well as to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, pursuant to article 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to complain to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to article 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke the consent given at any time.
In the case of request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide the personal data concerning him / her in a structured format, commonly used and readable, by automatic device, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of article 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The owner reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. The person concerned must periodically check for any changes. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain the indication of the update date of the disclosure. The use of the site, after the publication of the changes, will constitute acceptance of the same.